TELEMEDICON 2022 is a globally conducted annual meeting where healthcare professionals, providers, health insurance providers, online pharmacy chains, industrialists, academic scientists, research scholars and scientists, medical and engineering stakeholders from various fields of Telemedicine, Telehealth, e-health, m-health and digital health across the World in association with various government and private organizations and along with National and International Professional societies meet. TELEMEDICON 2022 is the 18th International Telemedicine Conference organized by the Telemedicine Society of India (TSI) Kerala Chapter in Association with Amrita Hospital, Kochi. Several scientific sessions were organized on various topics i.e., Space Telemedicine Programs, Telehealth tourism, AI-based telehealth systems, Tele homecare, IOMT, AR and VR.
“Strengthening Health Systems through Sustainable Telemedicine and Digital Health” is the theme for this year with the objectives of building platforms involving healthcare regulators, health funding authorities, service providers and international experts, exploring emerging telehealth models and breakthrough technologies. Examining new telehealth models, entrepreneurship, and cutting-edge technology. The socioeconomic impact of telehealth implementation on healthcare access and equity will also be highlighted.
The event TELEMEDICON will be held on 10th-12th November 2022, Thursday, 9 am at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi. JournoMed is Digital Health Tech Partner’ for the event
4 Credit Hours are applicable for doctors who are attending the TELEMEDICON conference
Prelude Session Details- Day 1
Session A1 Speakers and Topics
- Dr Natarajan- Smart Phone Based DR Screening with Offline AI Way to go.
- Dr Sheela John- Covid Protocols at Tele- ophthalmology camps
- Dr Senthil T on Tele- ophthalmology Business Models
- Dr Kim- Telemedicine in Primary Eyecare- Changing Landscape Industry Practice
Session A3 Speakers and Topics
- Dr Sai Praveen Haranath- Tele ICU Monitoring and Critical Care
- Dr Dhruv Joshi- Smart ICUs: A look at today and a peek into the future
- Dr Raj Raval- Tele ICU Pathless Travelled
- Dr Prachee Sathe- Tele ICU Maharashtra Experience
Industry Talk 2
Session A4 Speakers and Topics
- Dr R Krishna Kumar, Dr Srikanth Moorthy, Dr Gopal S Pilai, Dr Dipu T S, Dr Balu Vaidyanathan-Team Amritha- Amrita Telemedicine Practices
Session A5 Speakers and Topics
- Dr AK Singh- Panel Discussion on “Is Telemedicine elixir for Rural Health”.
Session A6 Speakers and Topics
- Dr Uma Shankar S- Telemedicine and Academics: Plenary talks. Status and Scope of Telemedicine in Medical and Healthcare curriculum.
- Dr Aswathy- Telemedicine Curriculum, Implementation in Healthcare.
The event will give delegates a unique opportunity to explore how telehealth is evolving globally – in terms of regulation, business models and improving healthcare outcomes. TELEMEDICON 2022 aims to promote how telehealth is evolving globally in terms of policy, business models, and improving healthcare outcomes at this special combined event
For more details log in to https://telemedicon2022.com/ or can reach Ms Soumya at email@example.com / 9080078447 for further details.