Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Tamil Nadu is organising the first edition ‘TN MedClave 2021’ on ‘Managing the Future of Healthcare’ in association with MedPiper Technologies & JournoMed as a supporting partner. Participants have the option of attending the event offline as well as online.
The event, which features more than 25 distinguished speakers, is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 30 October 2021 between 1100 – 2000Hrs. Participants can join the event by registering for it here. For more details, participants may contact Soumya T.S at email@example.com / 9080078447.
Objectives of the event
- To showcase, promote and highlight the holistic strengths of Tamil Nadu
- Highlight the unique elements of the state
- Tamil Nadu as a growth engine of India with its diversified & inclusive economy; quality of life
Topics to be covered in the panel discussion:
- Investment and finances
- Technology in healthcare
The CII will also honour ‘Centres of Excellence’ at the prestigious MedClave event being held in the midst of leading lights of the healthcare sector. Leading hospitals and labs of Tamil Nadu are invited to send their nominations for these honours.
The list of speakers includes-
- Dr S Chandrakumar Chairman CII Tamil Nadu
- Mr Adel J Chairman CII TN MEDCLAVE 2021
- Dr Jayalal President Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Dr S Gurushankar Chairman Meenakshi Mission Hospitals
- Dr Suneeta Reddy Managing Director Apollo Hospitals Enterprises
- Dr Sathish Devadoss Convenor, TN Healthcare Panel & CEO, Devadoss Hospitals
- Dr Rohini Sridhar Sr VP – Medical Services – Hospitals Division Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd
- Mr Sameer Mehta CEO Mehta Hospitals
- Ms Aiswarya Vasudevan Group COO Neuberg Diagnostics
- Mr Arjun Ananth CEO Medall
Other partners of the event are- Devadoss Hospital, Wedjat Health Solutions, Beckman Coulter, Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research Centre, Kauvery Hospital, Kurinji super specialities hospital, Neuberg Diagnostics, Sudha Hospitals, CAHO, Indian Medical Association, Vodafone Idea, acme and Association of Healthcare Providers, India.