Financial management is one of the core struggles many medical professionals face since most of them are not aware of it. Medical professionals can manage their finances and can get relief from the stress if they work with an efficient financial advisor. By understanding the necessary financial topics, doctors can gain a clear picture of the long-term goals both at the professional and personal levels. Here are a few basic financial tips that can help medical professionals manage their finances
Basic financial tips for medical professionals
- Keep a quick track of the monthly budget
- Monitor adherence to the already planned budget
- Start investing in your long-term plans i.e. mutual funds, fixed deposits and public provident funds
- Always clear the student debt
- Take guidance from a financial advisor or planner
- Invest in Savings and retirement
- Evaluate the outcomes and relearn from them
- Invest your time in budget planning
- Focus on “ What if scenarios ?”
A good financial planner can focus better on their career and profession and thus lead a peaceful life. They would have no worry about financial crisis, debts, loans etc as they have already focused on proper financial planning and management. The doctors from any background can fairly concentrate on the below-mentioned topics if they set the proper financial goals.
- Professional medical business
- Fee settings and the medical rosters
- Consumer protection of the medical professionals
- Understanding and use of cost-benefit analysis
MedPiper Technologies and JournoMed are conducting a webinar along with ISA Thrissur City Branch IMA Junior Doctos Network and IMA Women Doctors Wing where the discussion is about Financial Literacy and how to manage finances. The event will be held on 29th June 2022, Wednesday at 9.00 pm. Participants can register here and they will receive e-certificates. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. For more details contact you can contact Soumya at email@example.com / 9080078447
- Financial Literacy and how to manage finances
- Basic financial aspects for medical professionals
- Financial supply management of the health care professionals
- Dr Tanmay Motiwala, Senior Resident, 2nd year, M.Ch, Dept. of Pediatric Surgery, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
This webinar will address the topics of Financial Literacy, how to manage finances and the basic financial aspects for medicinal professionals which can help doctors deal with the legal and financial aspects related to patients in a very systematic and professional way.